This gift box includes a collection of 7 small batch products that you may have seen on Dragon's Den. You'll discover:
- Untamed Feast's Porcini Risotto (St. Albert AB). Eric & Michelle Whitehead presented some of the most delicious dried gourmet mushrooms you’ll try, harvested from Canada’s Boreal forests and dried same day with wood heat.
- Split Tree Cocktails' Tonic No. 3 (Ottawa ON). Founder Steve Morrier offered each Dragon five cocktails to try! His tonics, syrups and cordials are made from whole fresh and dried ingredients. No artificial flavours, colours, or corn syrup.
- Wendell Estate's Manitoba Creamed Honey (250g) (MacNutt SK). This beautiful honey is unpasteurized, raw, all natural. And the Dragons were big fans.
- Trio of Three Farmers Camelina Oil – Original, Roasted Garlic & Chili, and Roasted Onion & Basil (100mL each) (Saskatoon SK). Natasha & Elysia Vandenhurk, daughters and business partners of one of the three farmers, brought their line of high Omega-3 oils to the Den in Season 7.
- Lee's Provisions All-Purpose Plain Jane Ghee (100g) (Toronto ON). Also known as clarified butter, ghee is an ancient pantry staple from India. Lee’s classic ghee is designed for everyday use. Use as a heat stable cooking fat for sautéing, frying and roasting up to 250°C.
Each gift box includes a Tasting Guide that describes the makers and their products. Please leave instructions for a handwritten gift note in the Special Instruction section of your shopping cart.
FoodiePages.ca introduces you to new products that you may never discover on your own, sourced from independent food producers across Canada.