We’re all looking for healthier snacks today – made with whole foods, no preservatives or colourings. These are our ‘go to’s’ when we hit that afternoon crash, need something to satisfy that hunger pain after a workout, or just can’t get time for a meal. Ingredients we understand from makers we trust. And a great gift for the athlete or time-starved family on your list.
Our Regular box contains 12-13 snacks (total retail value $45); our Large box contains approx. 24 items (retail value $85) – selected from vendors like,
- Chocolate Hemp Crackers (84g) from Rawnata (New Bothwell MB) - The crunchy macaroon-like energy bar listing organic hemp seed as the #1 ingredient. The Grand Prize winner in The 2011 Great Manitoba Food.
- Quinoa Skinny Crackers (130g) from enerjive (Ottawa ON) - These yummy crunchy crackers are the perfect pairing for hearty dips, spreads, cheeses and pâtés. Free from: GMO's Wheat Gluten Dairy Eggs Corn Rice Yeast. The ultimate entertaining and snack cracker.
- Energy Bar (60g) from Made with Local (Dartmouth NS) – With ingredients from small, local, independent farmers and food producers, every bar is loaded with protein and fibre.
- Granola Snack Packs (each 54g) from Not Yer Granny’s Granola (Barrie ON) - Gourmet 'snacking' granola, overloaded with healthy nuts, plenty of seeds and double fruits.
- Whole & Juicy Dried Cranberries (113g) from Patience Fruit & Co. (Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes QC) - These juicy berries, organically grown in Quebec, are dried just enough to maintain their plump size and tenderness, berry taste and nutritional benefits. Sweetened with apple juice.
- All Natural Energy Balls (2 per pack) from Bonbites (Toronto ON) – A wholesome energy snack that’s made from all natural, raw ingredients. Does not contain dairy, preservatives, or added sugar. And in our favourite seasonal flavours.
- Sea Salt & Lime Roasted Chickpeas (120g) from Three Farmers (Saskatoon SK) - Loaded with protein, fibre and low in saturated fat, this is a perfect nut-free and gluten-free snack. And they’re sustainably grown and made in Canada!
- Gourmet Fruit & Nut Bars from Art of Raw (Toronto ON) - Delicious combinations of fruits, nuts, gluten-free oats, healing spices, and super-foods - nutrition powerhouses packed with valuable nutrients.
Each box includes a Tasting Guide describing the products and vendors. If you wish to include a personalized gift note in the box, please indicate the message in the "Special Instructions" section of the Shopping Basket. We will include a hand written note on your behalf.
FoodiePages.ca introduces you to new products that you may never discover on your own, sourced from independent food producers across Canada.
See individual products for information
See individual products for information.