Domenic Serio, Executive Chef at the Inn at Bay Fortune on PEI, curates our February subscription box. The Inn at Bay Fortune is known throughout Canada for their farm-to-table philosophy and innovative use of Island products.
Domenic has crafted recipes for his Chef’s Box that will especially remind you of the flavours of Atlantic Canada. He’s also selected nine delicious ingredients from small food producers and farmers across the country:
- 1884 North India Chutney from Major Craig’s in Ottawa, ON
- Cedar Jelly from Gourmet Sauvage in Sainte-Adele, QC
- Wild Blueberry & Rhubarb Juice from PEI Juice Works in Bloomfield, PEI
- Dried Tart Cherries from Terra Beata Farm in Lunenberg, NS
- 100% Tart Cherry Juice from Terra Beata Farm in Lunenberg, NS
- Maple Smoked Rock Salt from Vancouver Island Salt Co. in Cobble Hill, BC
- Trio of Peppercorns from spicemills.ca in Owen Sound, ON
- Prairie Cherry Topping from Over the Hill Orchards in Lumsden, SK
- Bakeapple Sauce from The Dark Tickle Co. in St. Lunaire-Griquet, NF
The Foodie Pages CHEF’S BOX is available as a 1, 3 or 6 month subscription. Each month you’ll receive a collection of delicious small batch foods delivered to your door, curated by Canada’s top chefs and cookbook authors.