Here is a fantastic recipe that Chef Brian Skinner created; utilizing a few of the products featured in the November CHEF’S BOX monthly food subscription.
Buckwheat Blueberry Pancakes
Chef Brian Skinner – chefskinner.com
- ½ cup Buckwheat Flour
- ¾ cup AP Flour
- ¼ cup Tera Beata Farms Dried Blueberries
- 3Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 3Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1Tbsp Baking Powder
- pinch Salt
- 350 mL Almond/Soy/Nut Milk
- ½ Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Wendell Estates Honey
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Mix together all DRY ingredients in large mixing bowl, set aside
- Blend the WET ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the WET mix ino the DRY mix and gently mix until just smooth. Do not overmix or pancakes wil become chewy.
- Ladle mix into fry pan with a generous glug of coconut oil or knob of butter.
- When bubbles on the top of the pancakes begin to pop, he pancakes are ready to flip.
- Slather with maple syrup, nut butter, yogurt, fruit, or whatever the heck you feel like!