Matt Dean Pettit and his infamous Rock Lobster Restaurants are blowing up in the foodie scene along with the launch of his first cookbook, The Great Lobster Cookbook, published by Random House. Hard to believe, but his first ever pop up event was in March of 2012. Now three years later, Matt has opened three very successful Rock Lobster locations, launched his own product line, wrote a killer cookbook, and is co-hosting a new show that just launched on the Food Network Canada.
Matt jumped into the restaurant industry as a line cook at the age of 14. After visiting the East Coast, Matt’s love of lobster took off. He returned (full of lobster) and wondering why this tasty crustacean could be so readily available at the source, but reserved for high-end restaurants across the rest of the country. Since then, he pledged to bring lobster to the masses.
We’ve partnered with Matt for the month of April to bring you a lobster celebration party, delivered to your door. The April edition of the FoodiePages.ca CHEF’S BOX subscription includes Matt’s new cookbook The Great Lobster Cookbook, featuring more than 100 of his best recipes, and the following lobster-party inspired items:
- Rock Lobster Chipotle Pepper Sauce (142ml)
- Matty’s Seafood East Coast Seafood Seasoning (80g)
- Nanny Hudson’s Homestyle Ketchup (375ml)
- Rock Lobster Lobster Bibs
You’ll also get recipe cards to chow down on East Coast classics:
- Rock Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- East Coast Chowder
- Rock Lobster Roll
Sounds delicious, right? To celebrate this great collaboration, we’re giving away one CHEF’S BOX to a lucky Canadian reader. Here’s how to enter – the more you do, the more times you’ll be entered!
1) Follow @FoodiePages on Twitter
2) Like our page on Facebook
3) Follow @FoodiePages on Instagram
4) Tweet about the contest tagging @FoodiePages and @RockLobsterFood
5) Sign up for our FoodiePages.ca newsletter
6) Leave a comment below this blog post telling us which product you’re most excited to try!
Contest closes April 30th, 2015. Good luck!