Discover the monthly subscription for food lovers who want to stay inspired in the kitchen, rated the top gift for food lovers by The Marilyn Denis Show, Toronto Life, Style at Home and Food & Drink Magazine.
Each monthly CHEF'S BOX™ is organized around a theme and includes 5-8 full-sized packaged foods and entertaining essentials from small-batch Canadian producers, as well as recipes and cooking tips from a top Canadian tastemaker. It's kitchen inspiration, delivered straight to your mailbox!
January CHEF'S BOX Theme: Fondue Night
After a day on the slopes, tobogganing, or ice skating, there’s nothing more convivial than gathering around a fondue pot, leisurely enjoying a simple meal and reliving the day’s fun. This month’s CHEF'S BOX is a collection of some of our favourite ingredients, recipes and tips for a fun-filled evening of cheese and chocolate fondues.
- Dried Morel Mushrooms (7g – about 10 morels) from Gourmet Sauvage. One of nature’s finest wild mushrooms, this celebrated delicacy's earthy flavour and meaty texture require little enhancement.
- Mixed Garden Pickles (375mL) from Lowertown Canning. Local summer vegetables, including small onions, carrots, cauliflower, garlic, small cucumbers, in a white wine vinegar brine.
- Charcuterie (3x90g) from Seed to Sausage. An assortment of 3 types of sliced salami from this award winning charcuterie-maker.
- Bean to Bar 66% Single Origin: Madagascar (170g) from Ambrosia Pastry. Made from Certified Organic Trinatario beans from Madagascar, in the Sambriano Valley - a rare single estate bean, with a powerhouse of flavours - bright fruit, raspberry, plum and apricot – perfect for a decadent chocolate fondue!
- Cinnamon Heart Marshmallows from Goodmallows. Pure, honest ingredients make each bite as delightful as possible from the inside out. These marshmallows are flavoured with organic true cinnamon and chili peppers, giving a warm hug and a hint of spice to finish.
Shipping: This box ships approx. February 9th
Gift Messages: We can hand-write a gift message on your behalf. Please indicate your message in the Special Instructions section of your shopping cart.
How does the CHEF'S BOX™ monthly food club work?
- Pick a subscription plan, either 1 month (a single box), prepaid 3 or 6 months (or quarterly), or a monthly recurring order (subsequent months are billed on the 22nd day of every month and cancellable on 30 days notice - just log into your account to monitor shipments or cancel).
- Order any time during the month and your first CHEF'S BOX™ will be shipped by the 15th day of the month following (ex. order January 22nd and your first box ships by February 15th; order June 2nd and your first box ships by July 15th)
- Pay a flat monthly fee for Expedited Parcel shipping (see Shipping Terms for more detail).
- For gifts, put the recipient's name and address in the Special Instruction box of the checkout (note: only one shipping address per order).