X

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW

ABOUT OUR TASTING BOX SAMPLING PROGRAM, FOODIE CONTESTS & OFFERS


Honeybee Centre

SHARE:

7480 176th Street, Surrey, British Columbia

Contact us
Honeybee Centre is a honey farm located in Surrey. Our beekeepers work day and night, all year round to harvest local honey from the lower mainland to all the way north around Fort Saint John. Some of our staples include our local wildflower honey, which is sweet with a spicy aftertaste; our clover honey, which is mild and white in colour and perfect for tea; and our blueberry honey which is dark amber and has a mellow caramel taste. 90% of our honeys are pure and unpasteurized, getting their unique flavour only from the nectar that they honeybees are feasting on. The other 10% are our special mixtures of honey and cinnamon, honey and blueberries, or honey and cranberries. Our customers appreciate Honeybee Centre`s effort and sincerity in providing the highest quality product and our deep involvement in each jar from farm to shelf.
Honeybee Centre is a commercial honey farm and visitor attraction located in the agricultural centre of Surrey, British Columbia. Our main business is renting beehives to pollinate blueberry flowers and ten other fruit crops, including cranberries, raspberries, and pumpkins. We rent over 6,000 colonies to 120 growers who produce more than $50 million worth of fruit annually. Our country store, open every day of the year, allows us to sell the eight different varieties of honey that we harvest along with a dozen more delicious types of honey that we import from around the world.

Since 2001, we have taught more than 600 people basic and advanced beekeeping, and for the past decade we have ”˜wrangled’ honeybees, wasps, and bumblebees for the film industry. In response to feedback from teachers who bring their students to our Centre, we have installed a Bees & Bugs lab so that we can demonstrate the difference between honeybees and other arthropods, like spiders and crickets.

With the five main products of the hive: honey, pollen, propolis, royal jelly, and beeswax, we manufacture our Apibee line of apitherapy health products that includes Vitality, Energy Plus, and Royal Honey. We also hand craft pure beeswax candles; tea lights, pillars, and tapers.

In 2010 we started the Bee World Project, a not-for-profit organization that teaches commercial beekeeping to farmers in underdeveloped regions of the world. We want to do our part to help people who do not have the opportunities that we have been given.
We ship our products in plastic jars rather than glass as pictured to prevent damage. As shipping will typically occur within a day or two of order receipt,we cannot normally handle changes (including order cancellations) once the order has been placed. All changes must be requested in writing via email (info@honeybeecentre.com).
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. If the product arrives undamaged and does not meet your expectations, we will replace or refund the product cost, provided you contact Foodie Pages Customer Support at orders@foodiepages.ca within 2 days of receipt of your order and you have complied with any return of unused product that we have asked of you. We are not responsible for: deliveries damaged from shipping (Foodie Pages will work with the shipper to handle any shipping related damage claims); incomplete or inaccurate delivery addresses; nor recipients not being at the delivery address to receive delivery.

Search Results (3)
Clover Honey

Clover Honey Honeybee Centre

$6.79

Creamed Clover Honey

Creamed Clover Honey Honeybee Centre

$7.79

Wildflower Honey

Wildflower Honey Honeybee Centre

$8.99