Canada's most exclusive monthly wine club, featuring small production Canadian wines from top wineries that you won't find on store shelves.
What You'll Get:
Convenience: 2-3 bottles shipped direct from a top Canadian winery to your door every month. We'll alternate a BC winery one month, and an Ontario winery the next. Retail value of the wines averages +$65.
Impeccable sourcing: Crafted by Canada's best small lot winemakers
Food pairings: Customized recipes for each wine from Canada's top chefs
Great value: You'll pay $80/month, including packaging, shipping and taxes.
Not available for shipment to Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, or Yukon. Must be 19 years of age or older to purchase. Someone 19 or older must be available to sign for receipt of shipment.
February Feature: Lang Vineyards from BC's Okanagan
Lang Vineyards opened its doors in 1990 as B.C.’s first farm gate winery and this small but superbly equipped business has grown into one of the Okanagan’s most popular boutique wineries. Their collection of wines include a well-crafted range of red, white and rose, along with its popular dessert wines - the unique Red and White Maple, and Riesling ice wines. Their signature wines include the farm reserve Riesling and the ever-popular Marechal Foch.
2015 Viognier VQA Okanagan Valley (750 mL). A luxurious wine from grapes grown at Raisin D'etre Vineyards on the Naramata Bench. Gold medals at the 2016 Northwest Wine Summit and the All Canadian Wine Championships.
2015 Marechal Foch VQA Okanagan Valley (750 mL). Lang's signature red wine, it is the only remaining hybrid grown in the vineyard with grapes harvested from 55+ year old vines, the oldest on the Naramata Bench. A full-bodied red with an earthy mineral quality that reflects the unique glacial terroir.
White Maple Wine (375 mL). A lovely blend of Chardonnay and real Canadian Maple Syrup. A light dessert wine with a smooth finish. Best of Dessert Award at the Spring 2013 Okanagan Wine Festival.
How does the Hidden Gems Wine Club work?
- Pick a subscription plan, either a recurring monthly or quarterly order (subsequent months are billed on the 1st day of every month or quarter and cancellable on 30 days notice).
- If you only want a limited number of months (or quarters), please indicate when the last shipment should occur in the Special Instructions in the Shopping Basket.
- Order any time during the month. Your first order is normally shipped within 7-10 days. Subsequent monthly shipments occur in the first 10-14 days of each month. Delays may occur if the winery thinks weather is such that the product could be damaged (heat or cold), in which case we will contact you regarding the delay.
- Shipping and taxes are included in the payment.
- For gifts, put the recipient's name and address in the Special Instructions box of the Shopping Basket, along with any gift message (note: only one shipping address per order).