Canada's most exclusive monthly wine club, featuring small production Canadian wines from top wineries that you won't find on store shelves.
What You'll Get:
Convenience: 2-3 bottles shipped direct from a top Canadian winery to your door every month. We'll alternate a BC winery one month, and an Ontario winery the next. Retail value of the wines averages +$65.
Impeccable sourcing: Crafted by Canada's best small lot winemakers
Food pairings: Customized recipes for each wine from Canada's top chefs
Great value: You'll pay $80/month, including packaging, shipping and taxes.
Not available for shipment to Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, or Yukon. Must be 19 years of age or older to purchase. Someone 19 or older must be available to sign for receipt of shipment.
March Feature: Karlo Estates
Karlo Estates is an artisanal winery from Ontario’s Prince Edward County that integrates the best of old and new world winemaking. They have a wide range of offerings, where the unusual in usual, from interesting single varietals to eclectic blends. These wines are not available at the LCBO because they sell out of every vintage.
2015 Niagara Peninsula Riesling - This wine has a light nose of cooked lemon peel, fresh harvested straw and yellow apple slices. Apple continues on the palate with other yellow-skinned cooked fruits. Balanced by residual sugar, this wine has freshness to the finish and a lingering minerality.
2013 Three Witches - This balanced wine conjures crowd approval with its blend of Chardonnay (50%), Riesling (30%) and Auxerrios (20%) – a Northern Burgundy varietal much like Chardonnay. It’s a bewitching harmony of pears, yellow soft cooked apples and floral elements, which give way to a refreshingly balanced finish. Gentle, alluring and versatile, this wine is both social and a perfect dinner pairing.
2015 Patio Reserve Rosé - An enticing strawberry-sweet nose of cherry and peach, with a balanced structure on a medium sweet palate of rhubarb, a hint of cotton candy and key lime leading to spicy cinnamon and nutmeg notes on a long, clean finish. The rosé for those who don’t like rosé, this off-dry wine is perfect for sun-soaked afternoons, intimate nights and warm celebrations. It’s the Frontenac grape that makes it distinct.
How does the Hidden Gems Wine Club work?
- Pick a subscription plan, either a recurring monthly or quarterly order (subsequent months are billed on the 1st day of every month or quarter and cancellable on 30 days notice).
- If you only want a limited number of months (or quarters), please indicate when the last shipment should occur in the Special Instructions in the Shopping Basket.
- Order any time during the month. Your first order is normally shipped within 7-10 days. Subsequent monthly shipments occur in the first 10-14 days of each month. Delays may occur if the winery thinks weather is such that the product could be damaged (heat or cold), in which case we will contact you regarding the delay.
- Shipping and taxes are included in the payment.
- For gifts, put the recipient's name and address in the Special Instructions box of the Shopping Basket, along with any gift message (note: only one shipping address per order).