foodiepages is a fast-growing e-commerce gifting company that helps people with their personal and corporate gifting needs. Our gifts are filled with premium products from local brands across the country.
We handle everything from curating and sourcing to wrapping and shipping. Our clients love our gifting services and they are some of the biggest companies in the world. We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic about quality, design and great gifts!
- Assist in creating overall corporate sales strategy
- Build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships with new and existing clients
- Create proposals, close sales and achieve quarterly revenue quotas
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction and account growth
- Collaborate with internal team on execution of sales opportunities
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- 1-3 years of sales experience; previous experience in account management and/or promotional industry a plus
- A startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Passion for local brands and well-designed products
In the current environment, we are all working from home, but we are looking for a candidate in the Toronto area.
- Flexible and understanding to family commitments and life's unexpected curveballs
- Discounts on our beautiful gifts, all year round!
- Quarterly bonus potential
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Account Executive”
- Your resume
- Podcast or book you are loving right now and why
- Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) on why you think you would be a good fit for the role