Copywriter / Content Coordinator
foodiepages is a fast-growing e-commerce gifting company that helps people with their personal and corporate gifting needs. Our gifts are filled with premium products from local brands across the country.
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Copywriter and Content Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will edit and write compelling, SEO optimized e-commerce driven copy for our website, email newsletter, product descriptions, maker bios, digital advertising and other marketing initiatives.
- Write e-commerce brand content for: email campaigns, homepage, landing pages, social media feeds, product descriptions, maker bios, and other marketing initiatives
- Oversee social media writing, particularly Instagram.
- Collaborate with internal team to conceptualize and execute campaigns, launches and other projects as needed
- Maintain e-blast and content calendar
- Use best practices across the board, including SEO, hashtags, etc.
- Monitor, analyze and report on progress using relevant data tools, etc.
- Create and maintain reference databases for key projects including subject lines, language documents and product naming
- 5+ years in a copywriting and/or social media role; e-commerce experience is highly desirable
- Experience posting for social media accounts
- Deep familiarity and expertise with best SEO practices
- You know the difference between a compelling subject line, witty social caption and a conversion-driven e-commerce product description
- You’re highly organized, with an obsessive attention to detail
- You are obsessed with KPIs such as open rates, click-to-open rates, social engagement and more
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Content Coordinator”
- Your resume
- Podcast or book you are loving right now and why
- Short paragraph (3-5 sentences) on why you think you would be a good fit for the role